The WhatsApp is one of the most popular Instant Messaging apps. You can call it as the most popular instant messaging app all around the world. Also, the purchase of WhatsApp by Facebook is one of the most expensive buyouts of any business. So, the WhatsApp is the leader in almost everything they participated into. The WhatsApp has some kind of exciting features like Instant Messaging, Picture Status, Voice Calls and even Video calls.
The Voice call is quite old, yet most interesting feature of the WhatsApp. With the WhatsApp voice calling, we can call anyone in this world without spending a dime. The WhatsApp has provided this service, which is benefitting millions of people to connect with each other. If you are a frequent user of WhatsApp voice calls, then you must have thought about recording the voice calls for future references. Well, there are many ways you can record the WhatsApp calls for future reference. In this post, we are sharing the tutorial on How to Record WhatsApp calls. Recently, we have also shared how to fix Netflix Code UI-113 Error.
How to Record WhatsApp Calls
Method 1 To Record Whatsapp Calls-
If you have an Android Device, then you can follow below-mentioned methods to Record WhatsApp calls. This is an App based method, so you need to download the app from Google Play Store.
- First of all, Open the Google Play Store and Search for “WhatsApp Call Recorder” app. If you are not able to find the app in Google Play Store, just download the APK file of the same app from any trusted APK Hosting site.
- After finding the app in Play Store, just install it. If you have downloaded the APK file of the app, then you’ve to install the APK file on your Android smartphone.
- After installing the app, you’ve to open the WhatsApp. In the WhatsApp, make a voice call to anyone. You can do a trial call to your friend to check if the app is working or not.
- After calling the friend or anyone on WhatsApp, open the “WhatsApp Call Recorder” app in background and tap on the Red Circle button.
- After tapping on the Red circle button, the app will start recording the WhatsApp voice call.
- If you want to stop the voice call recording, then open the WhatsApp Call Recorder app and click on the Square button. That’ll stop the recording.
- Once you stop the Voice call recording, the recorded clip will be saved in your Internal Storage or SD card.
There are many good call recorder apps available on the Google Play Store. You can download and try to record WhatsApp calls with it. We’ve chosen a simple app specially for WhatsApp call recording. If you know anything better than the app mentioned in these steps, then you can use that app.
You may also like 123movies app for android.
Method 2 To Record Whatsapp Calls On Android-
If you want an automated way, that’ll record your all WhatsApp voice calls without even opening the recorder app; then this method is for you. This is the automated way, and you won’t have to open apps and then initiate recording. The app will record every voice call automatically if you follow these steps correctly.
- First of all, open the Google Play Store and search for “Messenger Call Recorder” app. Just install this app on your smartphone once you find it in Play Store.
- After successful installation, open the app. For the first time, it’ll ask you to enable the accessibility settings for this app. Click on the “ENABLE” option to give accessibility permissions to Messenger Call Recorder app.
- Alternatively, you can go to “Settings >> Accessibility” and manually ENABLE the accessibility option for this app.
- After allowing the app in accessibility, your WhatsApp voice calls will be recorded automatically. Every time you call anyone using the WhatsApp, the entire call will be recorded and saved by the app.
- If you want to access the Saved Voice call clips, then you’ve to open the app to access those clips.
The Messenger Call Recorder is a powerful app, that can record any voice call on your Android smartphone. If you are interested in sharing the recorded call clip to anyone on the internet, then you can do it so quickly from within the app.
How to Record WhatsApp Calls on iOS Devices
The iOS Devices are protected from any malicious app or any app that wants to access sensitive data. That’s why most of the call recording apps won’t work with the iOS. If you want to Record WhatsApp calls on iPhone or iOS, then you should Jailbreak your iOS and install Cydia on it. That’s the only way you can record WhatsApp calls on iOS.
If you have a JailBroken iOS device with Cydia installed in it, then you should follow below-mentioned tips.
- First of all, open the Cydia on your iOS device.
- In Cydia, search for the Watusi app. It is a premium app for iOS devices and available in the BigBoss Repo for iOS.
- If you don’t want to purchase this premium app, then you can find it for free by simply Googling.
- After purchasing the Watusi app, install it on your iOS device.
- Now, go to the WhatsApp app. Go to the “Settings,” and you’ll find additional preference name “Watusi Preference.”
- Open the “Watusi Preference” and tap on “Record Calls” option and Enable it.
- Now, just go back to the WhatsApp main screen and call anyone from WhatsApp. The Watusi app will automatically record your WhatsApp call and save it to your device.
The Watusi app is made especially for the WhatsApp call recording, If you try to record the Cellular calls made from your SIM card or the VOIP calls made by Skype or any other service, then it’ll not record anything.
So, these are the easiest ways to record WhatsApp calls on your smartphone. I’ve added the exact steps to record WhatsApp calls for Android and iOS smartphones. I hope your search on Google How to Record WhatsApp calls has ended with this article. If you are facing any problem with these methods or successfully recorded the WhatsApp calls, then please make a comment below.