Ever walked into a Starbucks and logged into your bank account, while using their local Wi-Fi? Or did you ever go to your McDonald’s and logged in to your Facebook account, while connecting through their WiFi?
If you did, then there is a good chance that your data has been compromised and is now susceptible to hacker attack. Don’t look surprised. An open network is one of the most common threats to your data, and they have been reported to be one of the best-known causes of numerous Internet frauds and crime.
Now as the people use smartphones for almost every activity, it is the security of network over smartphones which is a prime concern. While some browsers offer connection over proxy networks, these simply aren’t enough to keep your data protected and secure.
You need VPN applications or applications which help connect through VPN socket, and hence you can be sure of the security. One such application which allows secure data security while at the same time ensuring easy accessibility is AppVPN, developed by bivpn.inc.
So does this application offer the required security? Does it come in handy and ensures easy accessibility? Let’s see in this detailed review.
Minimum System Requirements
This puts the older smartphones as well as dated devices at a slight disadvantage.
Features of APPVPN-
- No registration is required for this App.
- The App has presence and supports in multiple countries like United States, Japan, Singapore, United kingdom, and Germany.
- The App is completely free and open for unlimited usage. Numbers of VPNs are available fro different purposes under required circumstances.
- The App has been rated 4.1 stars out of 5 on Google Playstore. Out of 6612 reviews 4285 people are rated more than 5 stars ratings.
How to Install APPVPN in your Android –
1. Firstly, Download and Install AppVPN on your Android smartphone – Click here to Download.
2. Now open the App and it will show you the walk-through of the App, just skip it.
Features of APPVPN –
- Free to use and its provides unlimited data usage, so use internet via VPN without any data caping.
- No registration required, best thing about the App.
- Has five VPN locations US, UK, Singapore, Japan and Germany.
- Supports Android 4.0 and later.
Steps to use –
1. Once the application has successfully been installed on your device, open the application.
2. You will see a VPN configuration option, which will initially show as ‘not connected.’
3. As soon as you turn in the shape and change it to connected, your smartphone will ask for permission.
4. Allow the VPN network to monitor the traffic, and after that, you can safely use or browse through many sites across the internet.
The interface of this application is quite simple as well as easily understandable. As soon as your open the application a simple splash page containing the app icon and name is displayed.
Until this time everything goes right, however as soon as you enter the application apart from the option of allowing you to set up the connection, there are a lot of advertisement, which doesn’t seem pleasant at all.
Overall, the appearance of the application is simple, and the fonts are easily readable. However, the advertisements, give it a bit of clumsy look.
The icons are bright, and so is the font. Therefore we believe there isn’t any necessity of making purchases. It is just the advertisements which suddenly pop-up during connections which cause a problem, other than that every other feature works fine.
Functionality and User Friendliness
The application which is extremely user-friendly is easy to install and use. You can switch from any network to VPN with a simple slide of a button, and this ensures that everything you see, or everything your share is entirely between the sender and receiver.
Anything you browse anywhere you browse is non-traceable, as you are using a proxy I.P. and hence you might be surfing in India. However, the I.P. address shown will be of America.
This VPN also doesn’t restrict the amount of bandwidth or data transfer available on the network, and hence you can enjoy continuous, uninterrupted browsing or surfing session.
Appear Local and Access It All
One of the other advantages that this application offers is making you local to any of the application’s hosting destinations.
Hence you may be sitting in India. However, you can comfortably browse through the websites of the United Kingdom or any other area covered by this application.
Value For Money
It is the security of your data as well as your personal information which is of utmost importance. Hence any value attached to this factor will appear as petite.
However, the best part of this application is that it allows you to modify your IP address easily and hence protect your data and that too at no cost.
Therefore regarding value for money, we give this application nine out 10.
Finally after analyzing all the factor present in this request as well as considering the high amount of bandwidth that this app offers, we recommend this to anyone who uses their smartphone to access highly sensitive or confidential information.
In fact, this tool can be installed on any smartphone and be used while accessing any public Wi-Fi or network connection.
The size of this application is also less than 3 Mb. Which does not cause many issues for the C.P.U and hence this request can run smoothly without any hindrance.
The only drawback we feel with this application is the excessive ads which appear during connection to any VPN network. To remove these ads, we require paying an amount ranging from 2 dollars to 2000 dollars which we think is on a much higher end.
Apart from that this application is very useful and any utility that it has cannot be ignored under any circumstances.